The Configuration Guide contains instructions on installing and configuring Confluence. If you cannot find what you are looking for, try the Search box in the top right-hand corner.
Installation and Setup
Start Confluence automatically on system startup
Known Issues with Enterprise or Webhosting environments
Pull down RSS Feeds or use the Repository plugin through a web proxy
Set JAVA_HOME variable in Windows
Setup a mail session in standalone version
Where Is My ConfluenceHome Directory?
Configure Web Proxy Support for Confluence
Application Server Configuration
To install the Confluence EAR-WAR edition in an application server, click here.
- Known Issues for Apache Tomcat
- Known Issues for JBoss
- Known Issues for Jetty
- Known Issues for Resin 2.x
- Known Issues for Resin 3.x
- Known Issues for SAP Application Server
- Known Issues for WebLogic
- Known Issues for Websphere
- List Of Supported Application Servers
- Websphere 6 Install Walkthrough
To configure Confluence with an external database, click here.