You need to be a space administrator to modify a space template.
To edit a template,
- Click on the 'Browse Space' link for the space. This is located at the top of every page and beside the space link on the dashboard.
- Go to the 'Advanced' tab.
- Click the 'Templates' link in the left-hand column. A list of templates for the space is displayed.
- Click on the 'Edit' link beside the chosen template. This will bring up the 'edit' screen for the template.
- Make changes or add new content as you would when you add a template, using form field markup, if required.
- Click 'Update' to save your changes.
Adding a Template
Creating a Page using a Template
Working with Templates
Working with Pages
Take me back to Confluence User's Guide