You can remove a bookmark by going to either of the following spaces:
- The space in which the bookmark was saved.
- The space for which the bookmark was labelled (if the bookmark was labelled for a space).
When you remove a bookmark, it disappears from all spaces i.e. the space in which it was saved and any spaces for which it was labelled.
To remove a bookmark,
Screenshot : Deleting a bookmark
- Adding a bookmark
- Adding a Bookmark Icon to your Browser
- Editing or Commenting on a Bookmark
- Removing a Bookmark
- Subscribing to a Bookmarks RSS Feed
- Viewing Bookmarks
Take me back to Confluence User's Guide