The Social Bookmarking plugin allows you to share bookmarks with your team. You can create a bookmark and save it in a Confluence space. To send the bookmark to other Confluence users, simply label it for their personal spaces or for public spaces. You can also subscribe to a bookmarks RSS feed.
A bookmark is a page which points to a website or other URL. The website or URL can be within or external to Confluence. The bookmark can also contain comments from the person who created the bookmark, telling you why the website is interesting.
This page tells you how to view a list of bookmarks in a space. If you want to include a list of macros on your Confluence page, use the Bookmarks Macro.
When viewing bookmarks, you can:
- View the bookmarks saved in a particular space. This might be:
- Your personal space, where you store all the bookmarks of interest to you, as well as the bookmarks you have sent to other people.
- A global space, where you or other people store bookmarks relevant to that space.
- View the bookmarks labelled for a particular space. This might be:
- Your personal space, where you can see the bookmarks other people have sent to you.
- A global space, where you or other people have sent bookmarks relevant to that space.
- Go to the bookmarked website or URL.
To view the bookmarks saved in a particular space,
To view the bookmarks labelled for a particular space,
To go to the bookmarked website or URL,
Screenshot : Viewing bookmarks
- Adding a bookmark
- Adding a Bookmark Icon to your Browser
- Editing or Commenting on a Bookmark
- Removing a Bookmark
- Subscribing to a Bookmarks RSS Feed
- Viewing Bookmarks
Take me back to Confluence User's Guide