The Browse Space view gives you access to:
- Space-wide views of the content of the space — pages, news, labels, attachments, bookmarks and mail.
- Summary information about the space.
- Advanced space management tools.
- Tools to administer the space (for space administrators only).
The components of the Browse Space view are organised into a number of blue tabs.
Go to the Browse Space view. There are two ways to browse a space:
- Go to a page in the space and select the option you want from the 'Browse' menu. The corresponding tab of the Browse Space view will open.
- Or click the icon next to the space name on the Dashboard. The 'Pages' tab of the Browse Space view will open.
Screenshot above: Browsing a space — 'Advanced' tab
The tabs that are displayed will depend on your Confluence site configuration, the type of space you are viewing and the space permissions granted to you for the space.
- View space details
- Edit space details
- Manage orphaned pages
- Manage undefined pages
- Adding a Template
- Manage page templates
- Export pages to PDF, HTML and XML
- Subscribe to RSS feeds within Confluence
- Watch a space
- Add a space to your favourites
Take me back to Confluence User's Guide