The Social Bookmarking plugin allows you to share bookmarks with your team. You can create a bookmark and save it in a Confluence space. To send the bookmark to other Confluence users, simply label it for their personal spaces or for public spaces. You can also subscribe to a bookmarks RSS feed.
A bookmark is a page which points to a website or other URL. The website or URL can be within or external to Confluence. The bookmark can also contain comments from the person who created the bookmark, telling you why the website is interesting.
The bookmarks feed is in RSS2 format. There are two feeds in each space:
- A feed for the bookmarks saved in a particular space. This might be:
- Your personal space, where you store all the bookmarks of interest to you, as well as the bookmarks you have sent to other people.
- A global space, where you or other people store bookmarks relevant to that space.
- A feed for the bookmarks labelled for a particular space. This might be:
- Your personal space, where you can see the bookmarks other people have sent to you.
- A global space, where you or other people have sent bookmarks relevant to that space.
To subscribe to the bookmarks saved in a particular space,
To subscribe to the bookmarks labelled for a particular space,
Screenshot : Subscribing to a bookmarks feed
- Adding a bookmark
- Adding a Bookmark Icon to your Browser
- Editing or Commenting on a Bookmark
- Removing a Bookmark
- Subscribing to a Bookmarks RSS Feed
- Viewing Bookmarks
Take me back to the Confluence User's Guide.