The dashboard is the front page of a Confluence site. It provides an overview of the site, access to all spaces to which you have 'view' permission, and displays a list of the most recently updated content within them.
You can go to the dashboard from anywhere in your site by clicking Dashboard at the top-left of the page.
The dashboard is divided into three sections:
- Welcome message — the welcome message for the site. Confluence Administrators can customise this message using the Administration Console.
- Spaces, Pages, Network — tabs that display your favourite content and people.
- Recent activity — tabs that display recently updated content in All spaces, your Favourite spaces, or by space Categories.
- The dashboard is the only place in Confluence where you can add a new space to the site. Use Add Space on the Spaces tab.
- By default, the dashboard is the home page for the Confluence site. However, you can set any other page in Confluence as the home page using the Space Admin tab or your user profile settings.
- Administrators can customise the global dashboard that all users see.
- Users can customise the dashboard for themselves.
- There are quick Add Page and Add Blog Post buttons at the top right of the dashboard.
- Clicking view change beside a page name displays a 'comparison view' against the content's previous version.
- The Feed Builder link is now in the Browse menu.
- The People Directory link is now in the Browse menu.
Take me back to the Confluence User's Guide.