You need to be a space administrator to edit a space's colour scheme.
To change the colour scheme for a space:
Choose Browse > Space Admin.
Space Admin is displayed only if you are a space administrator for that space or you are a Confluence system administrator.
- Click Colour Scheme in the left-hand panel under the heading Look and Feel.
- Click Select next to a colour scheme under Custom Colour Scheme (if not already selected).
- Click the Edit link. This will bring up a new screen. See screenshot below.
- Enter standard HTML/CSS2 colour codes, or use the colour-picker to choose a new colour from the palette provided. Any changes you make will immediately be reflected in this space.
The colour scheme applies to the following UI elements:
- Top Bar - the bar across the top of the page that contains the breadcrumbs
- Tab Navigation Background - the background colour of the tab navigation menus
- Tab Navigation Text - the text of the tab navigation menus
- Breadcrumbs Text - the breadcrumbs text in the top bar of the page
- Space Name Text - the text of the current space name located above the page title
- Heading Text - all heading tags throughout the space
- Links - all links throughout the space
- Borders and Dividers - table borders and dividing lines
- Tab Navigation Background Highlight - the background colour of the tab navigation menu when highlighted
- Tab Navigation Text Highlight - the text of the tab navigation menu when highlighted
- Top Bar Menu Selected Background - the background colour of the top bar drop down menu when selected
- Top Bar Menu Item - the text colour of the menu items in the top bar drop down menu
- Page Menu Selected Background - the background colour of the drop down page menu when selected
- Page Menu Item Text - the text of the menu items in the drop down page menu
- Menu Item Selected Background - the background colour of the menu item when selected (applies to both the top bar and page drop down menus)
- Menu Item Selected Text - the text colour of the menu item when selected (applies to both the top bar and page drop down menus)
Please note that some UI elements are specific to the default theme and may not take affect for other themes.
Screenshot : Editing a space's colour scheme
Take me back to Confluence User's Guide