To change the details or users of your CrowdID application within Crowd, you will need to login to your Crowd server.
To determine the location of your Crowd server,
- Login to CrowdID.
- Click the 'Administration' link in the top navigation bar.
- Click the 'Crowd Server' link in the left navigation column.
- This will display the 'Crowd Server' details.
The 'Crowd Services' field contains the URL of your Crowd server. Go to this URL to login to Crowd.
Screenshot: 'Crowd Server'
- 1.1 How CrowdID works with Crowd
- 1.1 How OpenID sites interact with CrowdID