When you use your OpenID to log in to a website, CrowdID will present the 'OpenID Verification' page where you can allow or deny the login.
If you have previously instructed CrowdID to allow this site always, you will not see this page. You can remove a site from the 'Allow Always' list in CrowdID.
You can instruct CrowdID to:
- Allow the login for this session only ('Allow Once').
- Allow login to this site every time you use your OpenID ('Allow Always').
- Refuse login to this site ('Deny').
- Use a specific profile.
If you move away from the 'OpenID Verification' page within CrowdID, you can go back to the page and resume approval.
Screenshot: OpenID Verification page
To allow the login for this session only,
To allow login to this site every time you use your OpenID,
To refuse login to this site,
To use a specific profile,
To go back to the 'OpenID Verification' page and resume approval,
- 2.1 Does the website support OpenID?
- 2.2 Entering your OpenID URL
- 2.3 Logging in to CrowdID
- 2.4 Allowing or denying a login
- 2.5 Providing additional profile information to a website