When you log in to a website using your OpenID, CrowdID passes your profile information to the website. Some websites will then log you in immediately, while other websites may ask you to confirm or complete the profile information.
You are now outside CrowdID. Any dialogue here is between you and the website you are visiting.
To provide additional profile information to a website,
- 2.1 Does the website support OpenID?
- 2.2 Entering your OpenID URL
- 2.3 Logging in to CrowdID
- 2.4 Allowing or denying a login
- 2.5 Providing additional profile information to a website