The CrowdID 'Change Your Password' page allows you to change your password across all applications in your organisation, provided that the application is linked to Crowd.
- Crowd will attempt to change your password in all the user directories linked to Crowd. This will be successful where the directory allows it.
- Your administrator may disable password-change via CrowdID. In that case, you will receive an error message when you apply the change.
To change your password,
If the change is successful, your password may also have changed in other Crowd-connected applications.
Screenshot: CrowdID Change Your Password page
- 1. Getting started with CrowdID
- 2. Logging in to a website using OpenID
- 3. Viewing your always-approved websites
- 4. Viewing your login history
- 5. Updating your profile
- 6. Using more than one profile
- 8. Requesting Forgotten Usernames
- 7. Changing or resetting your password