You can go to the Crowd 'Login' screen and ask Crowd to email you your username(s). This is useful when you have forgotten your username. Crowd will send a message to the email address you specify, containing all the usernames that are registered for that email address.
To request your username(s),
- Open Crowd in your web browser. In most cases, you will do this by typing an address like this one into the browser's address bar:
YOUR-CROWD-LOCATION' with the address of your Crowd server. (Ask your Crowd administrator for this address.)
- The Crowd login screen appears. Click the link labelled 'Can't access your account?'.
- The 'Help! I forgot my login details' screen appears. Select the option labelled 'I have forgotten my username'.
- A panel opens where you can enter your email address, as shown below. Enter the email address that you used when you registered with Crowd and click the 'Continue' button.
- You will receive an email message containing the usernames registered in Crowd for that email address.
- If you have forgotten your password too, you can now ask to reset your password.
Screenshot: Requesting your username
Changing or Resetting your Password
Logging in to Crowd
Crowd User Guide