The 'Admin Menu' allows you to administer your Crucible instance and manage your repositories, users and back-end settings.
For information on administering FishEye, please refer to the FishEye documentation.
Information in the Crucible Administrator's Guide:
- Backing Up and Restoring Crucible Data
- Creating a Permission Scheme
- Creating a Project
- Crucible and FishEye
- Customising Email Notifications
- Customising the Defect Classifications
- Customising the Welcome Message
- Deleting a Project
- Editing a Project
- JIRA Integration in Crucible
- Migrating to an External Database
- Creating a User
- Trusted Applications