This documentation is out of date
I am using Confluence version 2.2.x or later - how do I integrate with LDAP?
Please use this document.
I am using Confluence version 2.1.x - how do I integrate with LDAP?
Many improvements have been made in Confluence 2.2 to resolve the common issues people were facing with LDAP integration in 2.1. As such, we strongly recommend that you upgrade to Confluence 2.2 before proceeding with integrating your Confluence instance with LDAP.
Otherwise, please use this document.
- Adding LDAP Integration To Confluence 2.1.x
- Enabling Contributor Filtering for Search
- How to design a connection.properties file
- How to design a mappings.properties file
- How to map LDAP Users and Groups to Confluence via Atlassian User
- How to map OpenDirectory Users and Groups to Confluence via atlassian-user
- How to migrate existing users over to Atlassian-User
- Identifying Active Directory connection details
- Identifying basic LDAP connection details
- Integration of Confluence 2.0 and Atlassian User
- Mapping Active Directory to Confluence
- Testing LDAP Connection using JXplorer