In Confluence, you can replace the default logo for a space with an image of your choice. The instructions below apply to site spaces. For your profile picture is used as the space icon., your
You need to be a space administrator to replace a space's logo.
To change a space's logo, in spaces using the default theme:
- Go to the space and choose Space tools > Configure sidebar on the sidebar.
- Choose the edit icon next to the space name.
- Choose Choose File.
- Browse to find and upload an image.
- Adjust the size of the highlighted circle on the image, to crop the image to the required size.
- Choose Save.
To change a space's logo, in spaces using the Documentation theme:
- Choose Browse > Space Admin at the top of the screen.
Note: The 'Space Admin' option appears only if you are a space administrator for the space or you are a super user (a member of the
- Choose Change Space Logo in the left-hand panel.
- Use the browse option to locate the new logo and choose Upload.
Screenshot: Changing a space logo in the default theme
- Dimensions of image when using the Documentation theme: A space logo in the Documentation theme looks best if the height and width of the image are of the same or similar length. In other words, the area occupied by the image, including white space, should be square rather than rectangular.
- Minimum dimensions: Space logos are set at 48 x 48px. Logos less than these dimensions will be centred with whitespace around them.
- Space logos in the default theme are circular.