You can move an attachment from its current location to any page within the site.
To move an attachment, you need the following permissions (see Space Permissions):
- 'Add Page' permissions on the page where the attachment currently exists.
- 'Remove Attachment' permissions for the space where the attachment currently exists.
- 'Add Attachment' permission on the space into which you are moving the attachment.
To move an attachment:
- Go to the page that contains the attachment.
- Choose Tools > Attachments.
- Choose Properties next to the attachment.
- Enter the name of the page where you want to move the attachment into the Page field, for example,
My Destination Page.
- Choose Save.
If you wish to move the attachment to a page in a different space, add the space key before the page name, for example,
DOC:My Destination Page.