Screenshot: User profile screen for the current user
- View and edit your personal details, such as your name and email address details and optionally, your photograph and other personal information. Note that as a security precaution, in order to change your email address, you will be required to re-enter your password.
- Upload a profile picture (optional).
- Change your password.
- View the recent activity of users that you are following via the Network view.
- Follow other users from this view.
- View your history of status updates.
- View a list of your favourite spaces.
- View a list of the pages and spaces you are currently watching.
- Retrieve any pages you were in the process of editing. See Working with Drafts.
- Edit your General Settings (homepage, language and timezone).
- Subscribe to email notifications.
- View and revoke your OAuth access tokens.
The 'Administer User' link is visible to Confluence administrators only. The administrator can click this link to go directly to the user management screen in the Administration Console.