This page tells you how to get hold of an RSS feed which Confluence has predefined for you.
To subscribe to predefined RSS feeds for a particular space:
- Go to the space and choose Space tools > Content Tools from the bottom of the sidebar
- Choose RSS Feeds.
- Copy and paste the link for one of the feeds into your RSS newsreader:
If your space uses the Documentation theme:
- Choose Browse > Space Operations
- Choose RSS Feeds in the space operations options.
- Copy and paste the link for one of the feeds into your RSS newsreader.
- All content
To subscribe to predefined RSS feeds for a particular page (where available):
Note that the word 'page' here means a part of the Confluence user interface, rather than a page that contains Confluence content. For example, your Network view offers an RSS feed.
- Go to the page.
- Locate the following icon, which is available in the top-right corner of certain pages:
- Copy and paste the icon's link into your RSS newsreader.
The predefined RSS feed will return no more than 10 entries within the last 5 days, if you want to customise your Confluence RSS feed (for example, use a label to filter your feed), use the RSS Feed builder instead of the above instructions.