Here are some things you can do to keep up with the news about the Confluence 4.0 editor:
- Watch the Confluence 4 Editor FAQ page, and any other pages you like, if you would like Confluence to send you an email when we update the page.
To watch a page, sign up for a username on this documentation wiki if you do not already have one, then open the 'Tools' menu on the page and click 'Watch'.
- Sign up to the Confluence User Task Force.
What is the User Task Force? Click here to expand the section below...
The purpose of this user task force is to give you the opportunity to provide a more detailed level of feedback on Confluence as a product. This will help us learn more about our market and better meet your needs. Members of the task force would be asked to participate in such things as:
- General surveys on Confluence use cases, features and ideas.
- Feedback on early releases of the product.
- Usability and user experience testing.
How often would you be asked to participate? As a general rule we won’t be asking you to participate any more than once a month.