There are two types of FishEye user groups:
- 'Built-in' groups — these are stored in the FishEye database.
- 'External' groups — these are stored in an external directory (e.g. Crowd), if any are configured. See Configuring external authentication sources.
Note that 'external' groups can only be created in your external directory.
To add a 'built-in' group:
- Click Groups, under 'Security Settings', in the Admin area.
- At the bottom of the screen, type the name of your new group into Group name and click Add.
- Your new group will now appear in the list of groups.
To add users to your new group, see Adding a user to a group.