You need to set the path to the Git client executable in FishEye, as described on this page, before you can add Git repositories to FishEye.
Please see the Supported Platforms page for information about the versions of Git that are supported by FishEye.
To set the location of the Git client:
- Go to the admin area in FishEye.
- Click Server (under 'Global Settings').
- Click Edit Details (under 'Git Executable').
- Enter the path to your Git binary executable. At present, you need to have the Git executable in the path of the user used to run your FishEye instance.
- Click Update.
- Restart your FishEye server.