To view a file:
- Search, or browse through a repository, to find the file.
- Click the file name. The revision history for the file will be displayed. See the screenshot below.
- View information about the file on these tabs:
- Revisions — Displays the history of revisions for the file. See Viewing a file history.
- Activity — Displays the commits and reviews activity related to the file. See Viewing the changelog.
- Users — Displays commit histories for users who have committed changes to the file. See Viewing people's statistics.
- Reports — Displays charts for the file activity. See FishEye Charts.
- Source — Displays the annotated file contents. The raw file can be downloaded from this tab. See Viewing file content.
Screenshot: Viewing a file (Revisions tab)