Associating a group with a repository means that only members of that group will be able to access the repository. For more information, please see Understanding authentication.
To associate a group with a repository:
- Log in to FishEye as an administrator.
- Click on Repositories (under 'Repository Settings') in the left-hand navigation panel.
- Click on the name of a repository.
- Click on Permissions in the left-hand navigation panel.
- Select the groups you wish to associate with the repository.
- Click Save.