See About the Lines of Code Metric for more information about the usage of the LOC (Lines of Code) metric in FishEye.
There are four possible causes:
- LOC data will not be shown for users if the Store diff info setting is disabled. If a page is being viewed in FishEye that relates to a particular user or committer, and the Store Diff Info setting is disabled, no LOC information for the user will be visible.
- LOC data is currently not supported for Mercurial repositories.
- LOC data is currently not supported for Git repositories.
- The SVN repository is indexing branches only.
Cannot view LOC information for specific users or committers:
- Enable the Store Diff Info setting for the repository in
Administration > Repository Settings > Repositories, click on the repository name, and then "SCM Details". A full re-index needs to be performed on the repository after enabling this setting for FishEye to collect the diff information for all revisions in the repository. Please note that the Store Diff Info setting is always enabled for CVS repositories.
The SVN repository is indexing branches only:
- FishEye can calculate LOC for a branch if it is "tricked" to see the branch as part of the trunk.