Gadget subscription is not yet implemented in any applications
Note that, although this feature is now part of the framework, it has not yet been included into any Atlassian applications. We plan to make the feature available in future releases of Confluence, JIRA and others. For information on application versions, see the version matrix.
If you want to stop your application subscribing to another application's gadgets, you can 'unsubscribe'.
To unsubscribe from another application's gadgets,
- Go to the dashboard by clicking the 'Dashboard' link or the 'Home' link at the top left of the screen.
- The dashboard appears. Click 'Add Gadget'.
- The 'Add Gadget' screen appears, showing the list of gadgets in your directory. See the gadget directory screenshot below. Click 'Gadget Subscriptions'.
You will only see this button if you have administrator permissions for your dashboard, and if your application supports gadget subscriptions.
- The 'Gadget Subscriptions' screen appears, showing the applications to which your application already subscribes. See the subscriptions screenshot below. Click the cross to the right of the application you want to unsubscribe from.
- A confirmation popup window appears, as shown below. Click 'OK' to confirm your action.
Screenshot: Gadget directory with 'Gadget Subscriptions' button
Screenshot: List of existing gadget subscriptions
Screenshot: Confirmation popup window
Gadgets and Dashboards User Guide
Gadgets and Dashboards Administration Guide