There are two ways to edit an issue in GreenHopper:
To quickly edit just the Summary, Description, Story Points and/or Remaining Estimate fields,
- Go to the Rapid Board and select your Rapid View.
- If your project uses Scrum and is currently in the Planning phase, click 'Plan'; otherwise click 'Work'.
- Click the issue key (or type 't') to display a detailed view of that issue on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click in the issue's 'Summary', 'Description', 'Story Points' or 'Remaining Estimate' field and start typing.
To add a new line (in the 'Description' field only), press the 'Shift' + 'Enter' keys.
- Press the 'Enter' key when you have finished typing (or 'Esc' to cancel your changes).
- If you are in Work mode, click the 'x' button to return to the Rapid View.
Screenshot 1: Editing the Summary field
Editing all Fields
To edit any or all fields in an issue,
- On the Rapid Board, click the issue key (or type 't') to display a detailed view of that issue.
- Type 'e'.
Enter your issue details into the 'Edit Issue' dialog box, as shown below.
If you wish to choose which fields will appear when you edit (or create) an issue, click the 'Configure Fields' button.
Screenshot 2: Editing all fields