22 February 2012
The Atlassian team announces the release of GreenHopper 5.8.7.
This release delivers the following enhancements to the Rapid Board:
Total estimate (in Story Points) for the sprint is now shown in the sprint marker, and will update when you drag the marker.
- Planning for the next sprint can now be started while a sprint is in progress.
- The start and end date of a sprint can be specified.
- Burndown chart (in Story Points) is now available on the Rapid Board.
- "Rank to top" / "Rank to bottom" operations are now available via Issue Actions.
- Keyboard shortcuts are now available in Plan mode.
To help us continue to align GreenHopper with your needs we have introduced the ability to collect anonymous usage data. The collection of anonymous usage data is opt-in. A System Administrator can choose to opt out at any time via Administration > Plugins > GreenHopper > General Configuration.
This release also includes a number of fixes.
Upgrading to GreenHopper 5.8.7 is free for all customers with an active GreenHopper license.
Don't have GreenHopper 5.8 yet?
Take a look at all the new features in the GreenHopper 5.8 Release Notes and see what you are missing out on!
Upgrading from a Previous Version of GreenHopper
Updates and Fixes in this Release
GreenHopper 5.8.7 includes the following updates and bug fixes: