You can restrict the projects to which GreenHopper is available. If you restrict a project from using GreenHopper, this means that you will not be able to select your project from the Planning Board, Task Board, Chart Board or Released Board. Please note that the 'Agile' dropdown menu will still appear on projects that don't have GreenHopper access, but if you try to view any of the boards they will default to the last project that was viewed on that board.
To restrict GreenHopper to selected projects,
- Log in as a user with the 'JIRA Administrators' global permission.
- Click the 'Administration' link on the top bar.
- Select 'Plugins' > 'GreenHopper' > 'Enabled Projects'.
- Select the 'Apply to these projects' option. The 'Project list' and 'GreenHopper projects' select boxes will become enabled.
- Move projects between the two select boxes by using the '<<' and '>>'buttons.
- 'Project list' — this list contains the projects that do not have GreenHopper access.
- 'GreenHopper projects' — this list contains the projects that are available within GreenHopper.
- Click the 'Modify' button to confirm the projects available to GreenHopper.
Screenshot: Restricting GreenHopper to selected projects