If a product is being developed by more than one team, you may wish to view GreenHopper's chart data by team-specific issues only.
If you are a GreenHopper or JIRA project administrator, see Setting Up Projects to Show Chart Information By Team for more information.
To show chart information by team:
- Label your team's issues with a consistent 'team identifier' label. See Using Keyboard Shortcuts and Labelling an Issue for more information.
After a label has been added to a JIRA issue, it may appear in a list of suggestions in the 'Labels' dialog box's drop-down. Use the 'Suggestions' drop-down to assist with consistent issue labelling. See Adding a Label to an Issue for details.
- Create and save JIRA filter that filters your issues to those which contain your 'team identifier' label.
Ensure your JIRA filter is shared with the relevant members of your team. If you do not, those team members will not be able to access this filter in GreenHopper.
- Create a chart board context for the JIRA filter created in the previous step. See Using Contexts to Filter and Highlight Issues for details.
- Select the new chart board context created in the previous step and access the Chart Board. See Using the Chart Board for details.
- Select the appropriate chart type. Your chart will only represent issues that contain your 'team identifier' label.