Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
The GreenHopper Project Progress Gadget
displays a colour-coded bar graph showing a concise summary of the number of issues in each column of your Task Board.
This gadget is Wallboard-capable
For more information on using gadgets in JIRA, please see the JIRA documentation.
Adding the GreenHopper Project Progress gadget to your JIRA dashboard
To add the GreenHopper Project Progress Gadget to your JIRA dashboard,
- Log into JIRA or navigate to your dashboard, if you are already logged in.
- Click the 'Add Gadget' link in the top right. The 'Gadget Directory' screen will display.
- Find the 'GreenHopper Project Progress Gadget' in the list of gadgets and click 'Add it now'.
- Click the 'Finished' button in the bottom right.
- The 'GreenHopper Project Progress Gadget' gadget will display on your dashboard. Enter the following setup details for your gadget:
- 'Project' — the JIRA project for which you want to display progress.
- 'Version' — the project version for which you want to display progress.
Select 'Next Release Due (auto)' to display the unreleased version with the latest release date.
- 'Context' --— select the GreenHopper context by which to filter issues when generating the graph.
- 'Display Options' — choose whether to display the Project Name and/or the Version Name in the graph.
- 'Refresh Interval' — choose how often the data in the gadget will refresh.
- Click the 'Save' button. The GreenHopper Project Progress Gadget will display on your dashboard.
Tip: You can add the 'GreenHopper Project Progress Gadget' to your dashboard multiple times, if you wish to track multiple projects/versions.
Screenshot: The GreenHopper Project Progress Gadget
The big list of Atlassian gadgets