The GreenHopper Classic Hour Burndown Chart Gadget displays a series of line graphs showing the burndown for a given version.
Note that this page only applies if you are using the Classic Boards
(which are no longer being actively developed; read more
On this page:
Screenshot: The GreenHopper Classic Hour Burndown Chart Gadget
Adding the GreenHopper Classic Hour Burndown Chart gadget to your JIRA dashboard
To add the GreenHopper Classic Hour Burndown Chart Gadget to your JIRA dashboard,
- Log into JIRA or navigate to your dashboard, if you are already logged in.
- Click the Add Gadget link in the top right. The Gadget Directory screen will display.
- Find the GreenHopper Classic Hour Burndown Chart Gadget in the list of gadgets and click Add it now.
- Click the Finished button in the bottom right.
- The GreenHopper Hour Burndown Chart Gadget gadget will display on your dashboard. Enter the following setup details for your gadget:
- Project — the JIRA project for which you want to display a burndown chart.
- Version — the project version for which you want to display burndown chart.
Select Next Release Due (auto) to display the unreleased version with the latest release date.
- Context — select the context by which to filter issues when generating the chart.
- Display Options — choose whether to display the Project Name and/or the Version Name in the chart.
- Refresh Interval — choose how often the data in the gadget will refresh.
- Click the Save button. The GreenHopper Classic Hour Burndown Gadget will display on your dashboard.
Tip: You can add the GreenHopper Classic Hour Burndown Chart Gadget to your dashboard multiple times, if you wish to track multiple projects/versions.