The GreenHopper Classic Project Progress Gadget displays a colour-coded bar graph showing a concise summary of the number of issues in each column of your Task Board.
Note that this page only applies if you are using the Classic Boards
(which are no longer being actively developed; read more
On this page:
Screenshot: The GreenHopper Classic Project Progress Gadget
Adding the GreenHopper Classic Project Progress gadget to your JIRA dashboard
To add the GreenHopper Classic Project Progress Gadget to your JIRA dashboard,
- Log into JIRA or navigate to your dashboard, if you are already logged in.
- Click the Add Gadget link in the top right. The Gadget Directory screen will display.
- Find the GreenHopper Classic Project Progress Gadget in the list of gadgets and click Add it now.
- Click the Finished button in the bottom right.
- The GreenHopper Project Progress Gadget gadget will display on your dashboard. Enter the following setup details for your gadget:
- Project — the JIRA project for which you want to display progress.
- Version — the project version for which you want to display progress.
Select Next Release Due (auto) to display the unreleased version with the latest release date.
- Context — select the context by which to filter issues when generating the graph.
- Display Options — choose whether to display the Project Name and/or the Version Name in the graph.
- Refresh Interval — choose how often the data in the gadget will refresh.
- Click the Save button. The GreenHopper Classic Project Progress Gadget will display on your dashboard.
Tip: You can add the GreenHopper Classic Project Progress Gadget to your dashboard multiple times, if you wish to track multiple projects/versions.