Note that this page only applies if you are using the Classic Boards
(which are no longer being actively developed; read more
The GreenHopper Classic Released Board gives you access to charts for the released versions of your projects.
Screenshot 1: Classic Released Board (click to view larger image)
Viewing Charts for your Released Versions
To view the charts for released versions,
- Log into JIRA.
Select Agile > Classic in the top navigation bar. Then select Classic Released Board from the drop-down below the project name.
- Select your project from the project dropdown in the top left of the Classic Released Board.
- Select your version from the version dropdown in the top left of the Classic Released Board.
- The selected version will be shown in a yellow box in the right-hand column of the Classic Released Board (see screenshot 1 above. Note that, in the right-hand column, a released version is shown in a box with an unbroken outline, while an unreleased version is shown in a box with a dotted outline.
- Select your desired chart from the charts dropdown in the top left of the Classic Released Board. Choose from:
- Burndown Chart
- Hour Burndown Chart
- Issue Burndown Chart
- Burnup Chart
- Value Chart
- The Classic Released Board will refresh and display the chart specified (see screenshot 2 below).
- To view the chart in full-screen (i.e. without the JIRA header displayed), click the Views drop-down menu at the top of the page (see screenshot 1 above) and select Full Screen.
- To view the chart centred on the screen (i.e. without the right-hand column displayed), click the icon at the top of the right-hand column of the page (see screenshot 1 above).
- To print the chart, select Print Chart from the drop-down menu that appears in the right-hand column of the page when you hover over the yellow box for the selected version (see screenshot 1 above).
Screenshot 2: Classic Released Board — Chart