The Classic Task Board Gadget displays a column of the Classic Task Board for a specified version of a project. This gadget is only for use on the JIRA Wallboard.
Note that this page only applies if you are using the Classic Boards
(which are no longer being actively developed; read more
On this page:
Screenshot: The GreenHopper Task Board Gadget
The vertical dots at the left of the card show the number of days that the card has been in a particular column. For instance, this screenshot shows a card that has been in the 'To Do' column for seven days.
Adding the GreenHopper Classic Task Board gadget to your JIRA dashboard
To add the GreenHopper Classic Task Board Gadget to your JIRA dashboard,
- Log into JIRA or navigate to your dashboard, if you are already logged in.
- Click the Add Gadget link in the top right. The Gadget Directory screen will display.
- Find theGreenHopper Classic Task Board Gadget in the list of gadgets and click Add it now.
- Click the Finished button in the bottom right.
- The GreenHopper Project Progress Gadget will display on your dashboard. Enter the following setup details for your gadget:
- Project — the JIRA project for which you want to display progress.
- Version — the project version for which you want to display progress.
Select Next Release Due (auto) to display the unreleased version with the latest release date.
- Context — select the context by which to filter issues when displaying this gadget.
- Columns — select the Task Board column that you wish to display in this gadget.
- Statistic Type — select the statistics field (i.e. a custom number field) you wish to use, e.g. Story Points, Business Value.
- Project Name / Version Name / Context Name — Choose whether to display the Project Name and/or the Version Name and/or the Context Name in the gadget.
- Refresh Interval — choose how often the data in the gadget will refresh.
- Click the Save button. The GreenHopper Classic Task Board Gadget will display on your dashboard.
Tip: You can add the GreenHopper Classic Task Board Gadget to your dashboard multiple times, if you wish to track multiple projects/versions.