3 April 2012
Atlassian presents version 3.0.3 of the Atlassian Connector for Eclipse.
What's new in this release?
- Compatibility with JIRA 5.0
- Compatibility with Mylyn 3.7
- Bug fixes
Important Note when Upgrading from version 2.3 or earlier
The majority of the Crucible and FishEye integration has been removed in version 3.0 of the Atlassian Connector for Eclipse. The Connector still supports opening files in Eclipse from Fisheye.
For more details, please read the announcement.
Highlights of this Release
JIRA 5 compatibility
JIRA 5.0 introduced few changes:
- Limit of issues for RSS/XML request is set to 1000. Adding parameter tempMax with higher values causes JIRA to return HTTP 403 Forbidden error.
- Changed error messages.
We have fixed all the known issues and now Atlassian Connector for Eclipse works fine with JIRA 5.0 as well as with the previous versions.
Mylyn 3.7 compatibility
Mylyn components were restructured according to http://wiki.eclipse.org/Mylyn/Porting_Guide#Pending_API_changes_in_3.7 and https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=305782.
We have changed all the dependencies and now Atlassian Connector for Eclipse works with Mylyn 3.7.
This release brings some bug fixes and small improvements. The following items are worth a mention:
- Outline view fix for Comments and Attachments.
- Improved error message for proxy problems.
- Improved error message for invalid action problem caused by outdated issue state in the editor.
Complete List of Fixes in this Release