6 June 2008
With pleasure, Atlassian presents the Atlassian IDE Plugin version 1.4.
New! The plugin in Eclipse.
This release brings the first phase of our support for Eclipse, with the following features:
- Install and configure the plugin in Eclipse.
- View your build information via the plugin's Bamboo tab.
More features for the plugin in IDEA
There are some good fixes and improvements for the IDEA version of the plugin. Here are the highlights:
- The Crucible reviews are grouped according to Crucible Dashboard filters, making it easier for you to see the status of each review.
- The context menu for JIRA issues includes workflow actions. For example, you can now start progress, stop progress, etc. For simple actions, just click the menu option to complete the action. If the action needs more information, it will open in a browser window.
- When logging time against a JIRA issue, you can optionally stop progress.
Don't have the Atlassian IDE Plugin yet?
This is an open source project. You can get the source code from our SVN repository.