The Atlassian Connector for Visual Studio is a Visual Studio integration package. It allows you to work with Atlassian JIRA within your IDE. Now you don't have to switch between websites, email messages and news feeds to see what's happening to your project and your code. Instead, you can see the relevant JIRA issues right there in your development environment.
Resources for Evaluators
- Atlassian Support (the IDESP project)
- Atlassian Answers (the ide-connector tag)
- This is an open source project. To access the connector's source code, point your Mercurial at
Looking for Other Plugins?
If you're in the wrong place, try these links instead:
- Atlassian Connector for Eclipse — see Atlassian Connector for Eclipse
- Atlassian Connector for IntelliJ IDEA — see Atlassian Connector for IntelliJ IDEA
- Clover IDE plugins — see the Clover documentation
- Plugins for Atlassian products — Atlassian Plugin Exchange
- Resources for plugin developers — see Atlassian Developer Network