Please make sure that you have installed the Atlassian Connector for IntelliJ IDEA, as described in the Installation Guide, and defined at least one Crucible server, as described in the Configuration Guide.
Creating a Pre-Commit Review
Screenshot: Creating a pre-commit review
Use this feature to ask your team members to review your code before you commit it to the repository.
- Select 'Create Pre-commit Review' from the Crucible icon in the Crucible reviews toolbar.
- Enter the review objectives and other details.
- Click 'Create review'.
- Installation and Upgrade Guide for the IntelliJ Connector
- Configuring the IntelliJ Connector
- Using JIRA in the IntelliJ Connector
- Using FishEye in the IntelliJ Connector
- Using Crucible in the IntelliJ Connector
- Using Bamboo in the IntelliJ Connector
- Keyboard Shortcuts in the IntelliJ Connector
- IntelliJ Connector FAQ
- IntelliJ Connector Resources
- Supported Platforms - Atlassian Connector for IntelliJ IDEs
Refer to the Crucible documentation for more information about Crucible reviews.