The Crucible Charts gadget displays various charts showing statistical summaries of your.
What does it look like?
The Crucible Charts gadget should appear as follows on the dashboard:
|Review Age (days)|
|Day+||2 - 6|
|Week+||7 - 29|
Adding the 'Crucible Charts' gadget to your Dashboard
- Go to your JIRA dashboard and click 'Add Gadget'.
- The 'Gadget Directory' will appear. Locate the 'Crucible Charts' gadget and click the 'Add it Now' button. Then click the 'Finished' button at the bottom of the Gadget Directory.
- The 'Crucible Charts' gadget will appear on your dashboard as follows, ready for you to configure:
- 'Crucible URL' — type the URL of your Crucible server.
- 'Crucible Project Key' — type the project key of the Crucible project in which you are interested.
- 'Chart Type' — select from the following:
- 'Open Review Age' — the age of open reviews, broken down by status.
- 'Defect Classification' — the number of defects raised, broken down by classification.
- 'Open Review Volume' — the volume of open reviews over the specified time period.
- 'Comment Volume' — the volume of comments authored over the specified time period.
- 'Defect Rank' — the number of defects raised, broken down by rank.
- 'Number of Days' — type the number of days' worth of data (backwards from today) that you want the gadget to display.
- 'Refresh Interval' — select how often you want the gadget to update the displayed activity (never / every 15 minutes / every 30 minutes / every hour / every two hours).
- Click the 'Save' button.
To move the gadget to a different position on the dashboard, simply drag-and-drop. You can also change the look and behavior of the gadget.