The FishEye Charts gadget displays two charts showing statistics about your sourcecode repository:
- Lines of code
- Commit activity
What does it look like?
The FishEye Charts gadget should appear as follows on the dashboard:
Adding the 'FishEye Charts' gadget to your Dashboard
- Go to your JIRA dashboard and click 'Add Gadget'.
- The 'Gadget Directory' will appear. Locate the 'FishEye Charts' gadget and click the 'Add it Now' button. Then click the 'Finished' button at the bottom of the Gadget Directory.
- The 'FishEye Charts' gadget will appear on your dashboard as follows, ready for you to configure:
- 'FishEye URL' — type the URL of your FishEye server.
- 'Repository' — type the name of your FishEye repository.
- 'Path' — optionally type the path within your repository that contains the directory in which you are interested. Leave blank to include all directories in your repository.
- 'Chart Type' — select from the following: 'Area', 'Change', 'Line' or 'Pie'.
- 'Stack Type' — allows you to break the chart down by Subdirectory, File Extension and Author. For example, in a pie chart with an author stacktype, each slice would represent the LOC (lines of code) of a different author.
- 'Author(s)' — optionally type the repository login name of the author(s) in whose code you are interested. Leave blank to include all authors.
- 'File Extension(s)' — optionally type the file extensions(s) in which you are interested. Leave blank to include all file types.
- 'Refresh Interval' — select how often you want the gadget to update the displayed activity (never / every 15 minutes / every 30 minutes / every hour / every two hours).
- Click the 'Save' button.
To move the gadget to a different position on the dashboard, simply drag-and-drop. You can also change the look and behavior of the gadget.