The Text gadget displays your specified HTML text on the dashboard.
What does it look like?
The Text gadget should appear as follows on the dashboard:
Adding the 'Text' Gadget to your Dashboard
- Go to your JIRA dashboard and click 'Add Gadget'.
- The 'Gadget Directory' will appear. Locate the 'Text' gadget and click the 'Add it Now' button. Then click the 'Finished' button at the bottom of the Gadget Directory.
- The Text gadget will appear on your dashboard as follows, ready for you to configure:
- 'Title' — type a heading for this gadget.
- 'Body' — type the body text; this may include HTML.
- Click the 'Save' button.
To move the gadget to a different position on the dashboard, simply drag-and-drop. You can also change the look and behavior of the gadget.