The 'Average Age' report is a bar chart showing the average age (in days) of unresolved issues at given points in time. The report is based on your choice of project or issue filter, and your chosen units of time (ie. hours, days, weeks, months, quarters or years).
On this page:
What does the Average Age report look like?
The report generated will look something like this:
Screenshot: 'Average Age' report
Generating an 'Average Age' report
- Navigate to the desired project.
- Choose Summary (tab) > Reports section > Average Age Report.
- Choose the desired filter/project.
- In the Period field, select the timeframe on which the report will be based.
- In the Days Previously field, enter the number of days' worth of data (counting backwards from today) to be included in the report.
Configuring your Internet Explorer cache settings
If you use Internet Explorer, you will need to configure your browser to be able to print pages with charts correctly:
- Select 'Internet Options' from the 'Tools' menu:
- The 'Internet Options' window will display. Click the 'Settings' button in the 'Temporary Internet files' (i.e. cache) section:
- The 'Settings' window will display. Ensure that you have do not have the 'Every visit to the page' (i.e. no caching) option selected. If so, select the 'Automatically' option instead.