To browse a component's popular issues,
- On the top navigation bar, click the white triangle next to Projects. The projects dropdown will display.
Tip: You can access your current project directly by simply clicking the Projects link instead of the triangle.
- Click the project you wish to browse. If the project is not displayed in the dropdown, click View All Projects, which allows you to view a list of all accessible projects on your JIRA site, and select your project from there.
- Click the 'Components' tab on the left of the page.
- Click the name of the component in which you are interested.
- Click the 'Popular Issues' tab. The unresolved popular issues for your component will display (see screenshot below). To see resolved popular issues (instead of unresolved popular issues), click 'resolved issues'.
Screenshot: Popular issues for a component