This screen provides a general overview of your project, with a variety of easily accessible reports for your project's issues, builds and source code reviews, from which you can 'dig down' into further detail.
From the project browser screen, you can browse the following:
- Summary — Shows recent activity in your project, unreleased versions and a chart showing issue activity. Reports are also located here.
- Issues — Shows a summary of all issues in a project grouped by Status. Also shows summaries of all unresolved issues, grouped by Assignee, Priority, Version and Component.
- Road Map — Shows unresolved issues for upcoming versions of a project.
- Change Log — Shows resolved issues for previous versions of a project.
- Versions * — Shows a summary of recent versions for a given project.
- Components * — Shows a summary of all components for a given project.
- Builds * — Shows recent Bamboo builds for a given project.
- Reports – Shows reports on statistics for particular people, projects, versions, or other fields within issues.
- Component Summary — Shows recent activity in a given component of a project, plus a list of issues that are due soon.
- Component Issues — Shows issues belonging to a given component of a project.
- Component Road Map — Shows unresolved issues for a given component, for upcoming versions of the project.
- Component Change Log — Shows resolved issues for a given component, for previous versions of the project.