An Early Access Program (EAP) release is a public development release leading up to the official release of a JIRA version. Development releases are a snapshot of our work in progress, primarily focused on allowing JIRA users to see the new features in advance and provide us with some useful feedback. It also gives plugin developers an opportunity to test and fix their plugins in advance of an official release.
EAP releases, which include more mature Beta and Release Candidate (RC) builds are available for download and their release notes are listed below. Your help with testing them is very much appreciated! Please log the bugs you find on https://jira.atlassian.com in the "JIRA" project.
About JIRA Labs — The JIRA EAP is for customers who download and install JIRA Server. The JIRA Labs program extends feature previews to JIRA Cloud and JIRA plugin customers as well. For information about JIRA Labs, please see Labs Features in JIRA.
EAP Release Notes
(Click the appropriate release notes version to expand the list...)
- JIRA 6.0 RC 1 Release Notes
- JIRA 6.0 Beta 1 Release Notes
- JIRA 6.0 EAP 8 (m10) Release Notes
- JIRA 6.0 EAP 7 (m09) Release Notes
- JIRA 6.0 EAP 6 (m08) Release Notes
- JIRA 6.0 EAP 5 (m07) Release Notes
- JIRA 6.0 EAP 4 (m06) Release Notes
- JIRA 6.0 EAP 3 (m05) Release Notes
- JIRA 6.0 EAP 2 (m04) Release Notes
- JIRA 6.0 EAP 1 (m02) Release Notes