JIRA provides reports that show statistics for particular people, projects, versions, or other fields within issues. You can access these reports directly from your project browser screen:
You can access these reports directly from your project Overview Summary screen below the issues graph:
The following reports are included with JIRA:
- Average Age Report — Shows the average age (in days) of unresolved issues.
- Created vs Resolved Issues Report — Shows the number of issues created vs number of issues resolved over a given period of time.
- Pie Chart Report — Shows the search results from a specified issue filter (or project) in a pie-chart, based on a statistic of your choice.
- Resolution Time Report — Shows the average time taken to resolve issues.
- Recently Created Issues Report — Shows the rate at which issues are being created.
- Single Level Group By Report — Shows the search results from an issue filter, grouped by a field of your choice.
- Time Since Issues Report — Shows the number of issues for which your chosen date field (e.g. 'Created') was set on a given date.
- Time Tracking Report – Shows time tracking information on issues for a particular version of a project.
- User Workload Report * — Shows how much work a user has been allocated, and how long it should take.
- Version Time Tracking Report * — Shows progress towards completing a given version, based on issues' work logs and time estimates.
- Version Workload Report * — Shows how much outstanding work there is (per user and per issue) before a given version is complete.
- Workload Pie Chart Report * — Shows the relative workload for assignees of all issues in a particular project or issue filter.
* Only available if your JIRA administrator has enabled Time Tracking.