Atlassian FishEye allows you to track in JIRA the source code and changesets that correspond to your stories in JIRA, when you are using FishEye with your source-control repository. Integrating JIRA with Atlassian's Crucible allows you to view information about your code reviews in JIRA.
If you integrate FishEye/Crucible with JIRA, you will enable the following features:
- The Development panel on issues (or for older FishEye versions/Reviews tab for older Crucible versions)
- Browse a Project's FishEye changesets
- Browse a Project's Crucible reviews
- Gadgets for your JIRA dashboards: FishEye Charts,FishEye Recent Changesets,Crucible Charts
- View the status and warnings of commits, branches and pull requests for an entire version within JIRA in the Release Hub.
Starting in JIRA 6.2.2 the Source and Reviews tabs are only displayed if JIRA is unable to display the associated information in the Development Tools panel.
Making it work
The procedure for connecting FishEye/Crucible to JIRA is described on Integrating with Code Development Tools.
For additional information, see the FishEye and Crucible documentation: