This page contains additional notes, tips, tricks and caveats on connecting JIRA to MySQL, which supplements the official MySQL installation documentation. Many of these notes are contributed by users, based on their specific experiences in connecting JIRA to MySQL.
- Configuring MySQL 5.1 to store non-ASCII characters
- JIRA Cannot Connect to MySQL with Named Pipes Enabled
- JIRA Cannot Create Issues when Using MySQL with Binary Logging
- MySQL Administrator and Data Truncation Errors
- MySQL Data Access Exception - Errcode - 17 occurs with JIRA
- Setting Up a MySQL Database on Linux for JIRA