The Reviews tab provides you with an expandable list of code reviews related to the issue. This allows you to view the commit message and list of source-code files in each commit. You can also:
- view diffs and history for a file.
- download files.
- create a Crucible review and see the review status, if you are using Atlassian Crucible.
Viewing an Issue's Reviews
- Open the relevant issue in JIRA.
- Click the Reviews tab in the Activity section.
- The list of code reviews related to the issue will display.
- Browsing a Project's Crucible Reviews